The steam cleaner is truly one of the best solutions when it comes to cleaning up your house. This is mainly due to the fact that it would allow you to clean up without the need to use any kind of poisonous and toxic chemicals and detergents. The best steam cleaners are able to get you up to an hour and a half of continuous steaming without the need to stop and reheating the water. However, picking the right one is not a walk in the park and this is why we have compiled this list of the best steam cleaners reviews in order to make it a lot easier for you to get oriented in this abundance of units on the market. There are also a lot of different characteristics that are described that would give you an insight into the technology that hides behind this great cleaning solution
Disclaimer: barongtrans.my.id is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Top 9 Steam Cleaners Reviewed
McCulloch Mc-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
Wagner 915 Steam Cleaner
This is also amongst the top rated steam cleaners and for a good reason. This unit doesn’t need any kind of chemicals or chemical residue for steam cleaning or wallpaper removal. It has a fingertip steam control on-demand for prolonged usage or intermittent steam. It has a wallpaper steam plate that would allow you to remove wallpaper significantly faster than with those non-pressurized steamers.
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaning System
his is another one of the best home steam cleaners on the market in 2021. This unit has won the number one pick from Consumers Digest Magazine which really speaks for its quality. It is able to clean and sanitize at the same time the entire house without exuding any chemicals utilizing only the power of steam.
Steamfast SF-370WH Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
This is one of the best vapor steam cleaners on the market which uses pressurized steam for household cleaning. It provides naturally deep cleans as well as sanitizing without the use of any harsh chemicals. The unit comes with a larger 45 ounce tank that would enable you to steam for 45 minutes without taking a break.
McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System
This is also considered one of the best canister steam cleaners during this year. The unit features an on-demand variable steam control with four bar pressure that would undeniably allow you to get rid of the dirt and grime. It offers deep cleans and sanitizes and does not require you to utilize any kind of hard chemicals.
Steamfast SF-275 Canister Steam Cleaner
This unit has extremely high steam cleaner ratings. And this is not without a reason. This is a 1500-watt cleaner that utilizes pressurized steam for the purposes of household cleaning. This canister steam cleaner offers naturally deep cleans as well as sanitizes without any kind of use of chemicals that might cause some complications.
Wagner 905 Steam Cleaner
This is also amongst the best steam cleaning machines out there. This is another 1500-watt steam cleaner and also a wallpaper remover. The machine utilizes a pressurized system that would enable you to remove the wallpapers as well as to kill bacteria and to sanitize grills. It only needs about 12 minutes to heat up and it allows you to continuously steam for about 45 minutes.
Xtech Electric Easy Handheld Steam Cleaner
Comforday Pressurized Steam Cleaner
Best Steam Cleaner Comparison Table
- Windows – you could easily clean windows with a steam cleaner. In fact, this is a rather fast and undeniably very effective way to perfectly polish your windows.
- Curtains and Drapes – you would surely save yourself the headache to throw the curtains and drapes into the washing machine and iron them afterward. With your steam cleaner, you could easily get them cleaned in no time.
- Kitchen countertops – steam cleaning the sealed tops would enable you to completely eliminate grease off the surface and sanitize it perfectly
- Stuffed animals – you can make sure that the stuffed animals that your kids are playing with are clean and tidy and not dusty at all.
Bathroom applicationsThere are a lot of things that you can handle in the bathroom as well by utilizing a steam cleaner. The fact is that it would probably do a better and healthier job than to use those chemicals filled with poisonous substances.
- You can use the steam mop to clean the bathroom floor. If it includes any attachments you could easily clean up the toilet base as well.
- Glass showers – the fact is that no matter how often you clean them they would still hold up soap scum build inside. With a steam cleaner, you could quickly clean and sanitize the shower glass.
- You can utilize the steam cleaner to sanitize the utilities in the bathroom like shower heads and sinks as well.
- Barbeque grills – most of them are generally outside of your house. After every use, you can simply go over it with a steam cleaner and make sure that it is fully cleaned of all the grease that has stacked up.
- Outdoor patio furniture – you could do this at the beginning of the warm season to get rid of the dust that has stacked up during the long months the furniture has not been used.
- Umbrellas in the patio – you can just as easily go through your outdoor umbrellas in order to make sure they are properly cleaned up before you start using them.
- Dog crates – no need for you to concern yourself with manually cleaning the crate of the dog – you could simply steam it and it would be sanitized and brand new.
How Does a Steam Cleaner Work?
Types of Steam Cleaners
Floor steam cleaner
Handheld steam cleaner
Carpet steam cleaner
Garment steam cleaner
Steam vacuum cleaner
Steam Cleaner Buying Guide
- As when you are shopping for every other product, the first thing you would want to do is to decide the exact need of a cleaning device that you have. For instance, if you don’t want to be cleaning up your floors with a regular vacuum because you also want to get them sanitized but you don’t want to use toxic chemicals, you can simply purchase a normal floor steam cleaner. There is no need for you to go any further and purchase a complex steam cleaner with over 20 different accessories. You wouldn’t find an application for them as you simply don’t have this need. This would also make it cheaper for you.
- Afterward, you need to select the concrete steam cleaner. This overall buying guide is going to help you with that. Take a look at the best steam cleaners for this year and take them into consideration. The list is made after examining different specifications as well as taking the customer’s feedback into account. Selecting the right steam cleaner is truly not something that you want to overlook because it might turn out to be a really annoying endeavor.
- When you have chosen the exact type you might want to also consider different manufacturers. There are just some companies that produce really great quality products and you surely want to take a look at them. Don’t proceed to buy any steam cleaner without going through the products of the manufacturers that we have listed below because they tend to be the best at what they do. This way at least you can rest assured that your devices are branded with quality and are going to last you for years to come.
- Budget. Budget is the most important thing that you would have to consider and this is rather obvious. However, the good news is that manufacturers have made very flexible units in pricing and there is literally something for every price range. This would allow you to be quite more versatile and you don’t really have to cut back on something if you don’t have enough money. You would simply have to start looking for a cheaper brand. But cheap doesn’t necessarily mean low quality.
Do Steam Cleaners Work?
Advantages of a Steam Cleaner
- Zero toxicity. This is more than enough of a reason for you to purchase such a unit. Those devices are able to eliminate up to 99.99% of the bacteria and it does not require the use of a single toxic and even potentially harmful chemical or detergent. Only heat and water are used which means that your home would remain perfectly chemical-free after your cleaning session.
- They are child and pet friendly. Once again, this is due to the fact that they require no chemicals to use. There are thousands of cleaning chemicals out on the market that could burn your kid’s eyes, damage their lungs or cause various different skin irritations as well as tons of other illnesses if the kid gets in touch with them. Steam cleaners eliminate that worry a hundred percent.
- They are significantly cheaper. Yes, the initial investment may be a bit higher, but you would only have to worry about the water that is required afterward. No more purchasing of expensive cleaning materials.
- It kills germs bacteria as well as microorganisms such as mold as well as dust mites or bed bugs. This is also one of the strongest suits of steam cleaning. It would provide you with a clean overall environment that is suitable for people with various allergies.
- All in all, there are a lot of things that make the steam cleaner a worthy investment. Not only you would stop purchasing expensive cleaning materials but you could stop worrying about the safety of your child. They would also enable you to clean a lot faster because you don’t have to go over the target area with chemicals in advance. All you have to do is stroke the steam cleaner a few times over it and you are all set to move on to the next area.
How to Clean a Steam Cleaner?
What Not to Clean With Your Steam Cleaner?
- Anything that would be damaged because of the exposure to heat. Prime examples for this would be water-based paint and cardboards. The former is simply going to melt and start leaking down the wall, rendering it absolutely worthless afterward. You would probably end up having to repaint the whole thing.
- Delicate items like silk, thin plastics, and velour upholstery. While silk is going to be ruined if you run it over with a 200 degrees steam, thin plastics are simply going to get melted. This is due to the fact that due to their thin structure they would be unable to hold up to such a high heat exposure and would just melt down.
- Large areas of carpet
- Large industrial spaces. Now, there is a catch here. You are perfectly able to clean large industrial spaces with a steam cleaner, but it is just one of the most ineffective and time-consuming ways to do it. This is due to the fact that there are many other options that you can resort to in order to get a large area cleaned. There are also a lot of alternatives to chemicals if you don’t want to utilize any. For instance, washing soda can be the perfect cleaning solution. Vinegar is another example of this as well as baking soda.